Ms. Ksadzhikyan specializes in civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, intellectual property, estate litigation, and business litigation. Ms. Ksadzhikyan represents individuals and businesses in cases involving negligence, fraud, breach of contract, copyright and trademark infringement, and unfair business practices.
Ms. Ksadzhikyan is experienced in law and motion practice, document review, case evaluation, investigation, court appearances and argument, all phases of pretrial preparation and trial preparation and assistance.
Ms. Ksadzhikyan is a member of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles.
University of West Los Angeles (J.D.); California State University Northridge (B.A)
Associate Attorney, The Boesch Law Group since 2011
- Breach of distribution contracts, unfair competition, unfair business practices, commercial litigation involving imported products
- Commercial landlord-tenant dispute and wrongful eviction involving damages in excess of $1,000,000
- Multiple complex multi-party automobile accident cases
- Products liability causing severe personal injury
- Note, security agreements, collection for plaintiffs and defendants
- Wrongful death defense
- Theft of idea, intellectual property, implied contracts regarding television contracts
- Insurance coverage, analysis and contract review
- Contract breach, claims of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty involving extensive art collections and masterpiece transactions
- Invasion of privacy