Ms. Olmon specializes in corporate law and transactions with an emphasis on commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, corporate structuring, and the entertainment industry. Ms. Olmon also regularly serves as general counsel and as a transactional consultant for a number of businesses. Ms. Olmon is “of counsel” to the Boesch Law Group.
University of California, Los Angeles (Third-Year Law Student); UCLA Journal on International Law and Foreign Affairs; Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D.); Ohio State Law Journal; Moot Court Jessup Competition Justice; Ohio University (B.B.A., Finance and International Business)
Founder and Attorney, Vero Law Group Los Angeles (2011-present); Associate, Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP Los Angeles (2006-2011).
- Successfully represented companies in numerous corporate formations and restructuring.
- Successfully represented clients in commercial transactions, including representing a US company in a Costa Rican investment venture, drafting and negotiating customer license agreements for a medical software company, and creating an equity incentive plan for a US manufacturing company.
- Successfully represented and counseled numerous companies in mergers and acquisitions, including closing a $69 million sale of a company in the medical products industry and closing a $100 million purchase of a security services company
- Successfully represented various companies, such as a presidential non-profit foundation, an international manufacturing company, an online retail company, and a British technology company, as general counsel by advising on issues of license agreements, US investments and presence, joint ventures, marketing agreements, and trademark infringement and privacy policies.
- Successfully represented entertainment industry professionals in all aspects of development, financing, production and commercial transactions, acquisitions and distributions, including work for feature films, reality television series, and book publishing for a best-selling author.