Ms. Ksadzhikyan specializes in civil and business litigation, personal injury, insurance coverage and defense, and trust and estate litigation. Ms. Ksadzhikyan represents individuals and businesses in cases involving breach of contract, negligence, fraud, and unfair business practices. With nearly a decade of experience in litigation, Ms. Ksadzhikyan provides results-oriented representation and aggressive advocacy on behalf of her clients, and diligently strives to pursue the goals of each client through careful pre-trial strategizing and courtroom expertise.
Ms. Ksadzhikyan provides results-oriented representation and aggressive advocacy on behalf of her clients, and diligently strives to pursue the goals of each client through careful pre-trial strategizing and courtroom expertise.
University of West Los Angeles (J.D.); California State University Northridge (B.A)
Attorney, The Boesch Law Group since 2011
Selected to the Southern California Rising Stars list (2016-2019).
Selected to the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California list by Los Angeles Magazine (2016-2019).
- Complex probate and estate litigation relating to undue influence claims.
- Financial elder abuse litigation.
- Negligence, breach of contract and fraud case arising out of a residential remodeling project, resulting in a six-figure judgment against the corporate defendant followed by an amended judgment adding the individual contractor as an additional judgment debtor based on an alter ego theory of liability, resulting in the satisfaction of the judgment plus attorneys’ fees.
- Wrongful death defense.
- Multiple complex multi-party automobile accident cases.
- Commercial litigation involving unfair competition, unfair business practices, and the conversion of commercial property.
- Breach of contract action regarding failure to pay multi-million dollar purchase price related to acquisition of surfboard business.
- Insurance coverage, analysis and contract review.
- Note, security agreements, collection for plaintiffs and defendants.