Personal Injury Litigation
As Los Angeles personal injury attorneys, Philip W. Boesch, Jr. and the Boesch Law Group have a high rate of success handling many types of personal injury cases. Our personal injury litigation clients receive objective advice, innovative strategies to settle disputes, and aggressive representation in all phases of court proceedings.
Those looking for a reputable Los Angeles personal injury attorney refer their loved ones and clients to the Boesch Law Group for our superior track record, combining expertise in litigating cases with a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and goals.
Before many judges and arbitrators, the Boesch Law Group has won for plaintiffs and defendants, judgments and settlements, in all areas of personal injury litigation, involving serious personal injuries, wrongful death and property damage due to negligence, aviation disasters, floods, fires, landslides, professional negligence, premises liability, products liability, and accidents.
Areas of Expertise
- Auto Accidents
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Dangerous Condition of Public Property
- Insurance Issues
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Railroad Accidents
- Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Wrongful Death and Survival Action
Referral Fees to Lawyers
- Following Rule 2-200, the Boesch Law Group offers generous referral fees to referring attorneys, on a case by case basis up to twenty to thirty-five percent of all fees earned. We appreciate working with a client’s personal counsel, whether they wish to remain directly involved or whether they wish merely to be advised of the success and wisdom of their referral decision upon completion of the case.
Enhancing his reputation as an advocate with judges and arbitrators, Mr. Boesch has been retained by nearly two-hundred law firms as an arbitrator to decide their clients’ cases including personal injury arbitrations involving products liability, fault allocation, negligence, damages and disputes between insureds and insurers.
- Won numerous judgments and settlements for plaintiffs and defendants involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death due to motor vehicle accidents.
- Won numerous judgments and settlements for plaintiffs and defendants involving serious personal injuries, wrongful death and property damage due to negligence, aviation disasters, floods, fire, landslides and professional negligence.
- Won numerous judgments and settlements of products liability cases, involving responsibility for catastrophic injuries and wrongful death related to automobiles, fuses, explosives, tools, equipment, malfunctioning assembly line, malfunctioning garage door, scaffolding, exploding container, exploding crockpot and other defective parts and products.
- Won numerous judgments and settlements for plaintiffs and defendants in premises liability cases, involving responsibility for wrongful death and serious injury due to fire, ski accident, security breach, murder, assault and battery and slip and fall.
- Won numerous judgments and settlements involving serious injuries, from brain injury, loss of eyes and blindness, loss of limb, emotional distress, paralysis, fractures, scarring and back injury.
- Representation of individuals dealing with personal tragedy and private disputes, from neighbors to NBA superstars.
- Expertise in dealing with all phases of insurance coverage, insurance defense, and insurance company responsibility for the good faith handling of claims.
DISCLAIMER: The materials on this website are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice, legal opinion or any other advice on any specific facts or circumstances. Readers should not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking professional advice.
Transmission of information on or by use of this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Such communications will not be treated as confidential. Photographs and other graphics may be for dramatization purposes only and may include models. Likenesses do not necessarily imply current client, partnership or employee status.