Building a business begins with strategic thinking and thoughtful growth. Entrepreneurs set their goals high and endeavor to actualize the genius of their dreams. The business experts at Boesch Law Group assist business owners and general counsel with legal support, contracts and business advice. We solve problems and manage risk. Experienced in all aspects of business development and consultation, we handle creditors, vendors and distributors. We build business with an understanding of deferred billing, contingency billing or profit participation to suit the client’s needs. The business experts at Boesch Law Group have counseled numerous businesses related to production and post-production, telecommunications, media, entertainment, growth opportunities, contracts, debtor/creditor issues, litigation avoidance, strategy, due diligence and employer liability.
Entertainment, Production and Post-Production with Rock Paper Scissors
Our business attorneys at the Boesch Law Group apply their expert understanding of the various facets of business in Hollywood when providing their insights to valued clients. As a well-respected creative editorial house known for its commercial work for such clients as BMW, HP, and Nike, Rock Paper Scissors edits for the world’s top directors and advertisers. Our deep-rooted business relationship with Rock Paper Scissors and its founders – Two-time Academy Award winning Angus Wall and Linda Carlson – in the capacity of legal counsel and business consultation is a proud example of our expert commitment to clients in this industry.
Building the Digital Studio
Protecting and licensing the latest technology, we help technology companies of all sizes to create and maintain value and advantage through the development, commercialization, licensing and protection of intellectual property. We represent a wide range of industries and technology verticals in all facets of software, e-commerce, telecommunications, and digital media.
Restaurant Development and the Baja Cantina
Studies show that twenty-seven percent of new restaurants close after only one year in business. This statistic shoots to a staggering sixty percent after only five years. As a brand and as the successful purveyors of fine food in Northern and Southern California, Baja Cantina has thrived for more than thirty years. With a successful relationship spanning over two decades, the Boesch Law Group’s consultation and development advice to the Baja Cantina has strongly supported the growth of this business.
With new and expanding platforms in social media and electronic databases, from Facebook to WikiLeaks, sweeping through cyberspace faster than the click of a mouse, the arena of disputes in the digital world is rapidly expanding as a result. The Boesch Law Group, located in the heart of “Silicon Beach” in Santa Monica, is a respected leader in the realm of new media law, e-commerce, cyberspace and internet matters, technology related disputes, trade secrets, contracts, warranties, and software.
Entertainment Design and Its Creative Genius Jeremy Railton
Jeremy Railton, Emmy-Award winning set designer and the creative genius and owner of Entertainment Design is doing amazing things in a wild part of the world, and where contracts and legal matters are concerned, Jeremy relies on the Boesch Law Group. Take a look at Jeremy’s recent and amazing creations in Singapore, “Crane Dance”
- Counseled numerous businesses related to production and post-production, telecommunications, media, entertainment, in growth opportunities, contracts, debtor/creditor issues, litigation avoidance, strategy, due diligence and employer liability.
- Successfully handled hundreds of settlements, negotiations and litigation avoidance counseling, involving torts and breaches of contracts in industries of all types, from retail consumer businesses to entertainment to manufacturing to real estate.
- Successfully completed negotiations, contracts and operating agreements for creating and modifying partnerships, LLCs, corporations and joint ventures in entertainment, production, distribution and telecommunications.
- Counseled numerous businesses on competition, unfair business practices, contract construction, employee issues and regulatory compliance.
- Counseled numerous businesses entrepreneurs regarding new media, growth, contracts and opportunities.
- Rights management, protection of rights and transfers of intellectual property.
- Successfully assisted numerous artists, authors and creators in the development and distribution of content.
- Successfully completed numerous introductions, negotiations, operating agreements and contracts for partnerships, LLCs, corporations and joint ventures.
- Successfully negotiated and completed exit agreements, buy-outs, non-competition agreements, and dissolutions of businesses, corporations and partnerships.
DISCLAIMER: The materials on this website are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice, legal opinion or any other advice on any specific facts or circumstances. Readers should not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking professional advice.
Transmission of information on or by use of this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Such communications will not be treated as confidential. Photographs and other graphics may be for dramatization purposes only and may include models. Likenesses do not necessarily imply current client, partnership or employee status.