John Staser has focused his practice on civil litigation with an extensive background in securing favorable outcomes involving trusts, estates, fiduciary litigation, will and trust contest, conservatorship proceedings, actions involving claims of incapacity, undue influence, fraud and elder abuse, and the administration of trust and estates.
Mr. Staser has utilized his substantial skills in written and oral advocacy in law and motion practice, court presentations and all phases of trial preparation, in personal injury and contract matters as well as in a variety of matters involving trusts and estates.
University of San Diego, School of Law (J.D.; Member and Editor, San Diego Law Review; Awards for Academic Excellence in Mergers & Acquisitions and Advanced Issues in Climate and Energy Law); Pepperdine University (B.A. Magna Cum Laude)
Associate Attorney, The Boesch Law Group (Spring 2015 – Present); Associate Attorney, Goodwin Brown Gross & Lovelace LLP (Fall 2013 – Spring 2015); Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Major Frauds Unit (Spring 2013)
- Successful representation of wrongful death defense
- Successful representation of breach of fiduciary duty and surcharge litigation
- Successful representation of will and trust contests
- Successful representation of elder abuse litigation
- Successful representation of conservatorship and guardianship proceedings