Founder, Boesch Law Group
* Founder, Boesch Law Group, 2000-present;
* Founder and Senior Partner, Kinsella, Boesch, Fujikawa & Towle, 1978-2000;
* Attorney, Litigation, Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher, 1974-78.
Trial lawyer for thirty-four years, responsible for a broad range of commercial, entertainment, contract, and tort cases in state and federal courts and before numerous arbitration panels. Extensive experience in communications and in the entertainment business. American Arbitration Association arbitrator for twenty-two years, responsible for handling diverse range of large and complex cases. Has been admitted before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Courts of Appeal, California Courts of Appeal, and numerous U.S. District Courts and state trial courts in California, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
Has served as an arbitrator or mediator on a variety of cases and disputes involving acquisitions, agency, actor’s rights, artist management, assignments, business management, cable rights, commercial transactions, communications, computer systems, contracts, control issues, copyright, corporations, defaults, distribution rights, employment, entertainment, estates, film, fraud, guarantees, insurance, intellectual property, injunctions, Internet, investments, libel, marketing and sales, media, new media, mergers, mortgages, movies, music rights, negligence, partnerships, personal injury, personal management, products liability, real estate, securities, sports, syndication rights, takeovers, telecommunications, television, tort, trademarks, trade names, trusts, and unfair competition. Has also served as advocate for hundreds of clients in arbitration and mediation on a similarly diverse range of large and complex cases. Member, AAA Commercial Panel and Large Complex Case Panel (LCCP).
* Arbitration Training 1986; Mediation Training 1988;
* AAA Commercial Arbitrator Training, Update 2000;
* Arbitrator Update 2003;
* Faculty for several AAA ADR and advocacy programs.
* Admitted to the Bar: California, 1974;
* U.S. District Court, District of California, 1974;
* U.S. Supreme Court, 1983;
* admitted pro hac vice to numerous district and state courts;
* California State Bar Association;
* Tree People, Inc. (Board of Directors)
* Heal the Bay, Inc. (Past President);
* Wildwood School (Past Board of Trustees).
* Brown University (AB, cum laude-1971);
* Duke University (JD, with distinction, Note and Comment Editor of Law Journal-1974).
* “Cameras in the Courtroom,” CALIFORNIA JUDGES ASSOCIATION HANDBOOK, THE COURTS AND THE NEWS MEDIA;
* articles in the DUKE LAW JOURNAL.
Within thirty days of commencement of the hearing, any request to take hearing dates off calendar and any request for continuance which has the same effect shall result in a cancellation fee equal to one-half of the expected compensation for the cancelled dates.
If you are seeking the most skilled and qualified representation, contact the Boesch Law Group today to schedule a free consultation.