Larry R. Jackson
Mr. Jackson specializes in civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial and probate disputes, wrongful death, personal injury, automobile accidents, health insurance, and defective product litigation. With more than 25 years of trial experience in a national environment, Mr. Jackson has successfully represented numerous consumers and plaintiffs in trial and settlement with his superior problem-solving ability and negotiation skills, as well as his expertise in all phases of litigation, including State and Federal Trial Rules and Rules of Evidence. Mr. Jackson is licensed to practice in California and Indiana.
Indiana University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude); Indiana Law Review, Staff Member & Associate Editor; Indiana School of Law Moot Court Competition, International Law; Princeton Theological Seminary (Social Ethics, Theology, magna cum laude); Ball State University (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Successfully litigated and persuaded a large for-profit California hospital chain to compromise hundreds of thousands of dollars charged to the named Plaintiffs, and institute a “Contract with the Uninsured,” providing the equivalent of Preferred Provider Organization pricing to all uninsured patients who seek care from the hospital chain anywhere in the nation.
- Successfully represented clients in numerous wrongful death suits, including a $4.2 million settlement for a truck accident, as well as a $2 million verdict against drug manufacturers who administered HIV-infected blood product to hemophiliacs; the verdict helped lead to a $640 million class settlement.
- Successfully represented clients in several cases involving defective product litigation, including multiple six-figure settlements against a latex glove manufacturer for failure to manufacture safer products and failure to warn of potential latex allergies.
- Successfully represented clients in intentional interference with contract disputes and fraud matters, including winning a $16.5 million verdict.
- Successfully litigated and represented clients for medical malpractice claims, including winning the first reported punitive damage verdict in an Indiana medical malpractice case.
- Successful business fraud trial resulting in $7 Million dollar judgment.